Devil's Lake State Park
Devil's Lake State Park is located near Wisconsin Dells in southcentral Wisconsin. The park has many small and medium-sized rock outcroppings that are great for both beginner and advanced climbers. There is also a beautiful lake and group campsites for overnight camping.
Interstate Park is located on the St. Croix River at the Minnesota-Wisconsin border. The park has campsites on both the Minnesota and Wisconsin side of the river.
Price Per Person:
|Days||19-24 People||11-18 People||6-10 People|
Group Price: when no food or overnight stay provided
|Days||20-26 People||13-19 People||6-12 People|
Climbing requires a specialist
Camp Forest Springs provides:
- trained staff
- climbing gear
- tents, sleeping pads, camping equipment
- transportation of staff & equipment to the climbing site
Groups are responsible for:
- transportation of group to the climbing site if not departing from Camp Forest Springs. Lodging and meal fees would be adjusted accordingly.
- personal items and sleeping bags
- State Park stickers (annual/daily) for your vehicles
- campsite reservations