Retreats & Conferences
Camp Forest Springs operates as an extension of the local church and group retreats are one of the ways in which we are able to minister alongside you. Guest Group Retreats is one of the programs which we offer to enable you to minister to your people. While we provide the background support for you to be able plan and execute your retreat we also take pride and ownership of each of our guest groups so that you have the necessary tools to meet the needs of your group.
You Can Expect:
- A quality trained, service-oriented staff who go above and beyond to meet your needs
- A staff who will greet and host you with a smile and a willing spirit
- Quality facilities designed to facilitate a holistic experience for your group
- Program areas designed for an exciting outdoor experience
- Meals which will keep you coming back for more
- Cabins and meeting rooms designed to facilitate small and large groups
Through our comfortable cabins and our new Lodge rooms (open winter 2014) we are able to facilitate youth, men’s, women’s, couples’ and family retreats and conferences.
Our meeting rooms are able to accommodate groups from 10 up to 300.
A variety of program areas through all the seasons are able to enhance your retreat through group experiences and individual outdoor activities.
Local Clubs & Businesses
Although Camp Forest Springs’ main emphasis is to serve the Church, we are also open to serving local clubs, or business organizations in order to build relationships within our community. Whether you desire to come for an overnight retreat, an evening banquet or a day of training, as long as your organization does not teach anything which conflicts with Camp Forest Springs’ doctrinal statement we would love to work with you to accomplish the purposes set for your group. You can expect the same exceptional level of service which we provide to everyone coming to Camp Forest Springs.